This Sku combines following items:
• CL1000M: 17" LCD Console
• CS1308 8-port USB/PS2 Combo KVM Switch
• 22L5201U 4 ft. USB KVM Cable
• 4- 2L5202U 6 ft. USB KVM Cable
• 2-2L5203U 10 ft. USB KVM Cable
ATEN"s new economy LCD KVM console CL1000M offers a space-saving streamlined approach to IT environments by integrating a keyboard 17" LCD monitor and touchpad in a 1U Slideaway™ housing. The LCD display is built into the cover; the keyboard and touchpad are built into the base. Setup is fast and easy. There is no software to configure no installation routines and no incompatibility problems. Slide the console module section out; flip the cover up; and you are ready to go to work. When finished flip the cover down and slide the console module away back into the rack. For added versatility the CL1000M comes with a USB and PS/2 cable to simplify connecting to your KVM.
There is no better way to save time and money than with a CL1000M installation. By using the CL1000M to manage your installation you:
- Save all the space those standard components keyboard mouse and monitor would take up
- Eliminate the expense of having to purchase a separate keyboard monitor and mouse for each computer if attaching to a KVM switch
- Take advantage of upgrading your current system since CL1000M is compatible with all types of KVM switches
- Save time for installation. Just connect the cable between CL1000M and a KVM or a computer and the CL 1000M is ready to serve you.
ATEN’s CS1308 8-port PS2/USB Combo KVM Switch is an ideal tool for a small office or home office where up to 8 servers and can easily be maintained by one administrator using a single mouse keyboard and monitor. The CS1308 requires no special knowledge to setup or use there is no software to install it works with either PS/2 or USB servers and will connect to any combination of PS/2 or USB mouse and keyboard.
Some of the unique features of the CS1308 are
- DynaSync – Today’s equipment uses Extended Display Data to automatically set the optimal video parameters of your monitor. ATEN’ s DynaSync ensures this information is available to each server in the installation so you don’t have to readjust the video on each server you switch to
- Auto sensing Expansion – As you add or remove KVMs to you installation the CS1308 automatically senses the change and reconfigures the installation there are no Dip switches to remember to change no configuration routines to run and no software to install
- Expandability add additional KVMs to control up 64 servers
ATEN has been selling KVMs for thirty years to ensure consistency and quality we engineer and manufacture our KVMs in house making us on a global scale the top
true KVM company in the world. Local sales Engineers or a member of our Technical Support staff will be happy to
offer free assistance with pre-sales installation or operational questions. All ATEN products come with a limited three year warranty.