8-Port PS/2 VGA KVM Switch
CS9138 is a high-efficiency KVM Switch which provides the most efficient solution to fulfill the management needs of server networks. It is a KVM Switch with 8 ports and can control 8 computers. It allows connections in 3 tiers by cascade. With 73 sets of CS9138, users can connect up to 512 servers.
- One PS/2 console controls 8 computers.
- Cascadable up to 3 levels - provides up to 512 computers.
- Computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys or On Screen Display (OSD).
- Keyboard and mouse emulation for error free booting.
- Supports Microsoft IntelliMouse, Logitech MouseMan, FirstMouse, IBM Scrollpoint Mouse.
- OSD automatically adjusts to resolution changes.
- Auto Scan function to monitor computer operation.
- Superior video quality: up to 1920 x 1440; DDC2B.
- Available in silver and black.
- Special design for easy stacking.
- Rack mountable in 19" (1U) system rack.
- Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Linux and FreeBSD.
- For more information about KVMs which can connect to CS9138, see Compatible KVM Table.
||512 (via Cascade)
||OSD, Hotkey, Pushbutton
||1 x HDB-15 Female (Blue)
1 x 6-pin Mini-DIN Female (Purple)
1 x 6-pin Mini-DIN Female (Green)
||8 x HDB-15 Male (Blue)
8 x 6-pin Mini-DIN Female (Purple)
8 x 6-pin Mini-DIN Female (Green)
||1 x DC Jack (Black)
||8 x Pushbutton
|Keyboard / Mouse
||1920 x 1440; DDC2B
||3, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, 60 seconds
||0-80% RH, Non-condensing
||2.85 kg ( 6.28 lb )
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
||43.72 x 16.29 x 4.40 cm
(17.21 x 6.41 x 1.73 in.)
||For some of rack mount products, please note that the standard physical dimensions of WxDxH are expressed using a LxWxH format.