The ATEN UH3234 USB-C Ultra-Slim Multiport Dock is an ultra-sleek, one-step total upgrade for your laptop that provides all the extra expansion capabilities that you need. Simply use one cable to add up to 10 devices, with power delivery pass-through to boost your productivity with extra HDMI, DisplayPort, VGA, USB 3.1 Gen 1, SD/MMC/MicroSD, Ethernet, and Audio connectivity.
With Power Delivery Pass-Through up to 60W, UH3234 can charge your laptop while connected to the docking station. The UH3234 provides power to matched USB-C Windows or Mac laptops with PD Profile specifications of 20V/ 3A, 12V/3A, 9V/3A, and 5V/3A.
Enjoy stunning 4K video or a dual HD monitor setup with HDMI, VGA, and DisplayPort functionality. The UH3234 routes video from a source computer to a DisplayPort or HDMI monitor via a single cable while maintaining the highest quality 4K resolution. You can also mirror or extend your Windows USB-C laptop to two monitors in 1080P.
This ergonomic, plug-and-play device (no software drivers are needed) is compatible with all major operating systems (Windows and OS X). Save space on your desktop by placing your laptop directly on top of the lightweight yet rugged docking station or display the dock next to your monitors for a stylish, minimalist workstation.
- Connects up to 10 devices instantly through a USB-C cable
- Provides Power Delivery Pass-through up to 60W after deduction of 15W used by the dock*
- Supported power profiles include 20V/3A, 12V/3A, 9V/3A and 5V/3A power specification
- Supports 4K resolution on a single HDMI or DisplayPort display, and Dual 1080p on a DisplayPort and an HDMI or VGA** monitor
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type A port supports Battery Charging Specification Revision 1.2 (BC 1.2) for Fast-Charging device
- Built-in memory card readers (SD/MMC/Micro SD)***
- Audio line-in and line-out
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Stylish and ultra slim docking station
- Enhanced EMI protection by increasing the cable braid density and adding conductive foam
* Power Delivery Pass-Through requires original USB-C charger from the laptop.
**1. For video output to work through a USB-C port, it must support DP Alt Mode. For Dual-View to work, a computer's graphics card must support MST technology.
2. Mac computers only support single-view output.
***SD and Micro SD Card cannot be used at the same time; functionality accords to the order of insertion.
||1 x USB-C Male
||1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type A Female with BC1.2*
2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type A Female*
*The total output of 3 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type A Female is 10W (5V/2A).
||1 x DisplayPort Female
1 x HDMI Female
1 x VGA Female
||1 x Gigabit Ethernet Female
||1 x 3.5mm stereo 4-pole microphone and headphone jack
||1 x USB-C Female
Power Delivery Pass-Through up to 60W*
*Supported power profiles include 20V/3A, 12V/3A, 9V/3A and 5V/3A power specification.
||1 x SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot*
1 x Micro SD/SDHC/SDXC (up to 128 GB) card slot*
*SD and Micro SD Card cannot be used at the same time; functionality accords to the order of insertion.
||Single View :*
DisplayPort - 3840 x 2160@30
HDMI - 3840 x 2160@30
VGA - 1920 x 1200@60
Dual View :**
DisplayPort/HDMI - 1920 x 1080@60
DisplayPort/VGA - 1920 x 1080@60
*For video output to work through a USB-C port, it must support DP Alt Mode.
** For Dual-View to work, a computer's graphics card must support MST technology. Mac computers only support a single-view output.
||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 122°F)
||-10°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
||10% to 90% relative humidity, non-condensing
||0.32 kg ( 0.7 lb )
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
||28.00 x 7.50 x 1.45 cm
(11.02 x 2.95 x 0.57 in.)
||For some of the rackmount products, please note that the standard physical dimensions of WxDxH are expressed using a LxWxH format.